Screencasts available for viewing (on assorted topics):
- 3D Zoom and Contours - 3D zooming and contouring (using Ion Cyclotron Resonance (ICR) system as example)
- Potential Contours and Field Lines in a Dipole - plotting equipotential lines and also trick for plotting field lines with user program
- A Faraday Cup Example - quick simulation of basic faraday cup principles
- Exporting Field - export field to ASCII text file
- Measuring Array - how to check that dimensions are correct
- Exploring the Solenoid Magnetic Field Example - calculates electron trajectories through a air core solenoid field (Biot-Savart)
- Find-Replace - Using the Modify screen Find & Replace functions to change the potential on an electrode.